Through the Angelo State University Small Business Development Center, the Junction Texas Economic Development Corporation (JTEDC) offers the following:
- Assistance in developing business plans;
- Help in preparing financial projections;
- Hosting business related training programs;
- Access to on-line financial courses.
The JTEDC may partner with the Texas Workforce Commission and its regional Workforce Solutions office to facilitate the following:
- Obtaining up-to-date information on the labor market and emerging occupations;
- Assistance with job postings, staff recruitment, and employee retention;
- Job training or re-training support.
Other services include:
- Listing local businesses on the JTEDC website;
- Information about local commercial real estate and businesses for sale.
The JTEDC’s main priority is to attract, retain, and grow businesses and create jobs. In addition, to the financial assistance programs and other services described herein, the JTEDC:
- Sponsors electronic recycling events and assists in other community cleanup activities.
- Contributes financial resources to City of Junction and Kimble County for projects that enhance community life.